Hire A Virtual Marketing Assistant
Online marketing requires round-the-clock maintenance. We can help!
Overview Of Marketing Support
Ensuring your in-house marketing activities are delivered well can be stressful and time-intensive.
With a Virtalent plan, you can use our Virtual Assistants to help streamline the delivery of your marketing strategy, ensuring that all the administrative aspects of your campaigns are handled efficiently and expertly.
Our Marketing Support Assistants can:
- Assist you with researching and planning campaigns
- Seek quotes for the design and delivery of marketing collateral
- Manage the process of delivering and distributing collateral, as well as handling the follow-up to digital campaigns
- Assist with the implementation of marketing tasks such as social media updates or adding blogs to the website
- Contribute ideas and feedback to future marketing plans
Maximise Your Marketing Efforts
Your Virtual Marketing Assistant can help you grow your market presence. They’ll implement your ideas – ensuring you reach the right audience with the right message, at the right time, with the right plan.
A Marketing VA can take on a range of tasks:
- Research your ‘ideal customers’ and buyer personas
- Reach new customers in a way they’ll respond to easily
- Brainstorm new content and design ideas
- Help you transform ideas into tangible campaigns
- Analyse past campaigns to help you boost your ROI
- Edit and revise your ongoing marketing campaigns to optimise engagement
Make Your Social Media Sing
Social media’s vital to business growth and broader brand awareness. It’s just a question of having the right strategy, posting regularly and keeping track of performance. With a Marketing VA on the case, you’ll start to see some serious results. Fast.
An experienced VA can:
- Help you execute an effective social media strategy to grow your audience
- Publish, curate and share written and visual content to keep your audience engaged
- Monitor and reply to customer queries across numerous social channels
- Run paid social media campaigns – making the most of your budget in real time
Ensure Your Emails Convert
Emails are an easy thing to overlook – even though they’re one of the most effective marketing tools out there! Some dedicated VA magic can quickly work wonders: boosting open rates and click-throughs; leading to warmer leads, more traffic and increased sales.
What can a Virtual Marketing Assistant do for you?
- Prepare a regular email newsletter to keep your clients up-to-date
- Create customer promos that grab instant attention
- Take charge of list building
- Manage promotional campaigns to maximise ROI
- Set up autoresponders and deal with incoming responses and requests
Marketing Ready? Strategy Set? Let’s Go.!
A dedicated VA can set your best plans in motion.
Keep Your Content Engaging
You know content’s crucial to customer acquisition and engagement. Sometimes ideas seem to just appear on the page. Other days it’s hard to find the right words. With a dedicated VA to create compelling content, you’ll soon get your message seen and heard.
A talented Virtual Marketing Assistant can:
- Tweak and refresh content for your company website
- Oversee your full-suite of social media channels; writing posts and tracking sentiment
- Craft and draft beautifully-written blogs
- Issue regular newsletters
- Source impactful images that’ll complement your copy
- Proofread text for your sales brochures, microsites or landing pages
Make Good On Market Research
Knowledge is power. You need it to give your business an edge to stay ahead of the competition. It’s an ongoing task: a game you can win with a VA.
Your Virtual Marketing Assistant can:
- Help you keep tabs on the competition and industry trends
- Source new customers – home in on who they are, what they want and where to find them
- Explore new opportunities – to understand how you can make the biggest impact in different regions
- Evaluate new marketing tools – trialling software to see what works for your needs
Continually Update Your Website
Once you get a steady stream of web traffic, you need to keep visitors on your site. Making simple tweaks with a drag-and-drop editor can pay dividends. You can keep customers engaged and attract new interest. The only hard part is finding the time to do it. What you need is a Virtual Marketing Assistant who can push your website to the top of their list.
A Marketing VA can:
- Amend copy to keep your site up-to-date
- Entice readers to remain on your site with eye-catching graphics
- Update links to ensure your site remains current and guarantees a good user experience
- Maintain a regular feed of new blog posts to keep readers engaged
- Adding new products to your e-commerce platform
Get More From Your Marketing
Accelerate your business with a dedicated Virtual Marketing Assistant.
FOUNDER, ARTFUL EATING
Co-Founder, Cosmic Kids Virtalent clears space in our day and in our heads to focus on making Cosmic Kids even more amazing! Frances our Virtual Assistant is utterly reliable, full of initiative and an excellent communicator - I'm very happy we've found her. She's absolutely part of our team!BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
COO, Ignite Hospitality Love our Virtalent PA! She’s lovely, so professional and proving to be more invaluable every day! Virtalent are an excellent resource that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking to hire a Virtual Assistant.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
OWNER, ACCELERATE PR The team have proved invaluable to us here at the agency. All work supplied has been delivered on time, to a high standard and I would not falter in using their services again.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
SEO Consultant (Marbella) I've been very impressed with Virtalent. Over the years I've worked with various UK Virtual Assistant agencies and Virtalent is by far the best. Nearly all of my clients are UK based, so having a highly educated assistant from the UK makes a big difference. Someone who not only understands the language but also the culture and mentality has really made a big difference. Being on the same timezone is a big plus as well. Highly recommended to anyone looking to hire for a Virtual Assistant agency you can trust.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Director, Audience Link Clare had been with me four weeks, had a late paying client who my accountant said I needed to write off – Clare spoke to them once and the bill was paid! When first matched with her, she was just brilliant - she told me all the things she’d done – from her experience in Xero and invoicing I knew it would be fine, it’s also about understanding how you would work together. It’s good to have a fresh pair of eyes to look at everything and see how it’s done.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
DIRECTOR, TIL VENTURES Value for money, convenient, time-saving and professional; this is exactly what a small company needs!BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Innovation consultant I absolutely love working with Emily – she is incredibly efficient and really bloody smart! I’ve been recommending you to my partner who desperately needs help too and is looking to hire a Virtual Assistant.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Barrister and Founder, Alpha Academic Appeals Our UK Virtual Assistant at Virtalent has allowed the whole operation to run efficiently, which is particularly important in our field as appeal deadlines can be tight.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION